Friday, March 21, 2008

A Tag

I have seen these tags going around and around and I finally decided to participate. That's all.

10 years ago I was...busy busy busy. I don't think I ever sat down to relax for a minute. I was in Grade 12 and to be exact, 10 years ago this weekend our high school basketball team was at Provincials in hopes of bringing home the banner that we so much deserved. Well, that didn't happen. We lost the championship game by 3 points and I don't remember when we all stopped crying over it. It was one of the worst games I had played that year too. We really wanted that banner to hang in our school, and we were expected to win.


5 things I did today... Well, since I haven't done much today yet, I will tell you what I did yesterday.
  1. Did some spring cleaning.
  2. Tried to take the kids to the library but didn't realize it was closed until we got there. (Apparently Good Friday is a holiday if you don't live in a Mormon populated area)
  3. Took the kids swimming with some friends at their apartment complex.
  4. Played Candyland with Dylan.
  5. Snuck into the ER so Nate could do an ultrasound to see if we could determine the sex of the baby. It's little legs were right in the way. (Or was that on Thursday?)
5 things on my to do list...Goodness, I am probably boring you.
  1. Make visiting teaching appointments before the last day of the month.
  2. Go grocery shopping for Easter dinner tomorrow.
  3. Mail my sister's birthday present.
  4. Gather and hand in the receipts from our last enrichment.
  5. Clean out the van.
3 bad habits... I don't know if these are really bad habits...
  1. I am a huge clean freak. ( I need to relax more about messes)
  2. I get stressed too easily.
  3. I tease people too much. I need to be more sensitive about their feelings.
8 things you may not know about me...
  1. I currently hold more track and field records at the Hill Spring School then any other person that went there...and I am dang proud of that!!!!
  2. I have a very low attention span and my mind wanders very easily. Sometimes, I will sit through a whole Sunday School class without realizing what the lesson was about.
  3. I can't sleep with the sheets tucked in.
  4. I don't ever paint my finger nails. Ever. They are kept as short as can be. My toenails are always painted in the summer though.
  5. In grade 7, I put a tack on my teacher's chair and she sat on it. I did this a couple of times.
  6. In college, I took a ski class just to be with Nate. (Before we were dating)
  7. I have had a C-section and a regular delivery and I would much rather have a regular deliver this time around.
  8. We owned our mini-van before we had any kids. Long story.

A decision you're currently struggling with...
Should I pay 40 bucks to put Dylan in soccer this Spring? I mean, he is only 4 years old!

Hope you all enjoyed this. If you haven't done one of these, then feel free to join the club and fill one out now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha brianne. you are so funny. i am still laughing about the tack in grade 7. and everything else cause it's so you. love reading your blog.

tracie

Bethany said...

Okay I am with you on the whole method of delivery thing. Much rather have a normal delivery over a c-sections.

I put Reagan in Soccer last year and she still is talking about it. She had a total blast.

Karen said...

That was fun to learn some things about you! What a mischief maker!

Jennifer said...

I am jealous that you are able to put Dylan in soccer. So, yes! Do it! We will live through you. Gordon misses the cut-off this year. You have to be 4 by July 31st. He is 18 days shy...

And yes, please quit teasing. It really hurts my feelings.