- She loves EVERYTHING pink. Sometimes, when I go shopping, she will grab random pink things from the shelf and I end up at the check-out with the funniest things. Like this one time, she threw a pink lacy thong into the cart and had a tantrum when I tried taking it out. And then she kept running around with it trying to tell me that we needed it.
- She isn't scared of anything. We have this big field behind our house with tall grass and weeds that the kids play in and Dylan always sends Cassie in first to make sure it is safe, then he proceeds after her. Also, the other day I saw a HUGE ugly furry spider in our house and freaked out. I tried to get it with a shoe and it crawled into a bag. I tried shaking the bag a little to get it out and it wouldn't come, so I told Cassie to open it and get it out (as a joke) but she went ahead and did it. She was determined to find that spider. Yuck!
- She has crazy hair. I have learned not to do her hair until right before we go somewhere. I used to do it every morning and within the hour it would look like she just woke up.
- She has the sweetest little singing voice and can stay almost on tune for a whole song. She sings in her room at night for sometimes an hour and sings to herself through out the day. I hope she keeps this up!
- She loves Dora, wrestling with her daddy and Dylan, playing with Dylan's toys when he is at preschool, screaming really loud, and drinking lots and lots and lots of milk and juice.
We sure love our little Cassie:
2 comments:
Oh. A pink thong. Don't lie, you know it was YOURS!
But that Cassie, she sure is a cute one. I need to see her. Come to me.
I can not believe how much she has grown up! To much time has passed since we have see you guys. Hopefully things work out with a job close to us. Keep us informed.
Post a Comment