We all just love giving her kisses and making her smile, especially Dylan. He says to me almost everyday, "Mommy, I just really love her" and he also says, "Mommy, I am so happy the baby decided to come out of your tummy". (I am too) He is a great little helper too. He can change her diaper all by himself (which I have to readjust when he isn't looking).
Daddy also loves baby Claire and tries to play with her in ways I would rather not see. He does this in front of me just to see me get worked up...
It looks worse in person. He is holding her only by her feet as he dances around signing. Lovely.
5 comments:
My goodness! She is so big! Can you believe how time flies? does it go faster the more you have? I swear Logan was a baby FOREVER! Bright is already getting teeth!
Ooh, I don't like that picture. It is making me nervous just looking at it. Put her down, Nate!
Now go kick the ceiling.
P.S. That Claire sure looks like one Lynn Folsom.
That's all.
What is it with Dads and the need to balance babies? I swear I have seen more than 2 Dad's balancing their babies here and there. Brian has never done it, but I think he knows how clutzy he is, or else their would totally be babies teetering on their little unstable legs, several feet above the ground.
your baby is so incredibly cute!! i love all of her dark hair, i totally hope one of these times I get a baby with lots of hair
Post a Comment