Monday, November 10, 2008

Things

I should be putting groceries away right now, but Nate's computer is just sitting here waiting for someone to give it attention. So here I am.

Just some things...

  • Can Christmas really be this close? I am so excited for it and I already have lots of shopping done. My credit card can prove that. My only worry about getting so much done so early is that I will get bored right before Christmas and go buy more stuff.
  • Did I really buy gas for $4.19 just a few weeks ago and today I got it for $1.91? CRAZY!! I guess this will save up some more money for Christmas. Keep going down prices!
  • Last week it was 70 degrees here. Today it is 25 degrees. I didn't know that was possible and I don't like it.
  • I have a man voice. Really. I lost my voice last week and then it came mostly back until my friends made me sing my heart out to some Nintendo karaoke thing and now it is gone again. And it hurts too. And I keep coughing and don't like that.

That's all. Claire needs my love and I must go to her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brianne and Nate.
Now how did I get into your blog. Through Lorenzo and Sherlauna. It is fun to read about you and your family. We are hoping on a mission call by the first of the year. We sold our home and bought a much smaller one in Smfd. Things are great. E-mail us.
bluebell2@omcast.net
Ron and Faye Bell

Carolee said...

You liked the singing and you know it, so stop complaining. Just kidding. You better be ready for Friday. Voice or no voice!

Carolee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
staci baker said...

You are so funny! I love the way you put things. I agree about everything--the gas, the weather...and I've even had some sickness with a man voice, too. Hey, we need to get the kids together this week for a play date. I"ll call you.

Maren said...

Man voice huh? When I lose my voice it gets all squeeky.

If you get bored before Christmas you can do my Christmas shopping, I don't get out of school until December 23rd.

BTW, That pic on my blog was Brian, I'm not sure if he took your comment as a compliment or not "I don't think its Brian because the arms look too wimpy." (Something to that effect). That's okay, it cracked me up and gave me my comment, that's what really counts.