We have spent a lot of time with family this summer and even made it to a couple of reunions. Of course, my camera only made it to one of them and I still didn't take as many picture as I should have. But we had some good times. We have an annual "
Fantastic and Fabulous Folsom" (or something like that) party every summer with whoever is in the area. I think they were expecting maybe 20-30 people and over 100 showed up. It was so much fun to see cousins and aunts and uncles that I hadn't seen for a long time. And especially, it was great to see my Grandma (in the last picture) and Grandpa. They have both been battling cancer and I hope to see them a lot more often now that we both live in Utah.
Some very serious conversations were had...

and laughter...




The Folsom family is the best. The times when we are together help me realize where I get all of my personality traits from. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, siblings, etc. We are one of a kind.
1 comment:
What a great family we have, it has been so much fun spending more time together this summer! I love all the pictures, I posted a good one of you too so you'll have to check it out! He He!
Post a Comment