Saturday, August 29, 2009

Montana

Alright, so I am going to try and play catch up here as quick as I can. I know I have been a big time slacker with the blog this summer, but what can I say, we have been busy having fun with friends and family!

We spent some time in Montana with my family and it was so fun! I love this place!!!! This may just be my new second home each summer. So much fun just relaxing, boating, wake boarding, knee boarding, fires on the beach, fishing, visiting, eating good food, etc etc etc, and the best part... never having to get ready to go anywhere. Just hanging out the whole time. I love it.


The view from my parents cabin... (so pretty!)



The kids spent so much time riding these coaster cars down the driveway...
(No, not the stroller, the little cars in the background. I have a better picture but can't get it on here!)




Eating the awesome donuts that the Griffeth family made...




Cute cousins...


The awesome cabin...






No close neighbors!!!.....




And the only picture I took on the lake... (Nate doing a 360 on the knee board)



Boating was fun since we were all learning knew things together.

We almost went up again this week since Nate had 5 days off in a row, but decided it was time to get back to real life. And school. I can't believe they start so early here, it has still been 90 degree weather and kids are in school!!! Not cool, not cool at all.


No comments: