Sunday, August 30, 2009

First days of school

Cassie started preschool last Monday and has been waiting for this day ever since Dylan was in preschool. The day finally came and she was a little hesitant to go. She didn't want her picture taken either, but I snatched one anyway. She is going to a preschool in a ladies basement, which is a lot different than the huge fun classroom that Dylan went to last year. Cassie has asked if she can go to the preschool that Dylan went too. I am sure this one will be just as good once she gets to know the other kids better and gets more used to it.



Dylan started Kindergarten on Thursday and loved it!! I think he liked the bus ride the best, which I thought would scare him the most. And I only shed a few tears as he stepped on it. A lot better than I thought I would do. I really can't believe how much he is loving Kindergarten since he didn't know anybody and he tends to be so shy around other people. Yay for him.




The bus stop kids. They are standing on a slanted driveway, hence the shortness of Dylan.





As if my life has just taken another step forward. Weird.

4 comments:

Candace said...

What big kids, too cute! Glad that you will have a little bit of freedom now!

Trisha said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting, oh my time flies! Hey, when you get a chance will you e-mail me with your new phone number? I tried to look it up but couldn't find it.

TGriggs said...

I just scrolled down on all of your posts! WHat a fun summer! I can't believe how much your kids have grown and that your baby is now one! Crazy. Oh and your parents cabin is amazing! Tell them to find me one like it!! Thanks for all the updates!

staci baker said...

What a big day for you--a Kindergartener...PLUS a preschooler! Are they gone at the same time sometimes? What would you do with just one child? I'm sure you could figure out plenty of things to do, actually.