We also had a great time with some of Nate's old roommates last week. We were all great friends and it had been so long since we saw them. It was so fun!!! And of course, someone hauled their Foosball table out and everyone felt like they were in F1 again. Good times, good times. I think Nate is still the reigning champ.
The kids and I visited our old stomping grounds at the Village in SLC. I was a little sad that Dylan couldn't remember hardly anything about it. We created so many memories there and I thought he would remember some things, but not really. Oh well. It was fun to visit Lindsay and Rebeka (the only ones left since we have lived there. So weird!). Sad that I didn't take a picture with them.
But I got Cassie on the swing...
And them playing in the sandbox with Tevin, Dylan's friend when we lived there. Dylan played in this sandbox for hours at a time when he was 2 and he still loves it. I just thought he would remember it, but I guess 3 years is a long time for a little boy...
1 comment:
Oh, man I wish I had known when you were coming. :( I would have wanted to see you guys. Even though Emily and Dylan never did quite get along. Miss you guys! Next time you're in town I want to know.
Post a Comment