Katelyn again, always posing.
Dylan, Cassie, Mason, and Gordon hanging out on the couch. These are Mike and Jennifer's offspring. Yes, I used the word offspring, Jennifer will like that. They reside in Smithfeild, Utah and will likely end up there. Jennifer once knew more about me then she cared to know.
So, I will get around to posting more pictures in a couple of days I hope. I have tons of wedding and Island Park pictures so hang in there!
A funny thing that happened today: I finished getting the kids bathed and dressed this morning (because they wanted a bath in the morning for some reason), then sent them free to play while I hurried and finished getting myself ready. It had been quiet for about 5 minutes so I decided I better go check. Well, I found the garage door open and the kids were playing in the middle of the road in a lake. Yes, a lake. It rained so hard last night that there was a ton of water everywhere. The drains are all covered here because of new construction (they don't want all the dirt going down the drains) so the road was covered completely with water. The kids were running through it laughing so hard. They were drenched from head to toe. I just dropped my camera yesterday and it broke, so I couldn't take any pictures, but it was so funny. (minus them being in the road part).
7 comments:
Yes, I love Smithfield and will most likely end up here. Remember how my offspring have huge heads? Mason's head is twice the size of little Cassie's in that picture. Poor kid.
So anyway, how was your trip through Logan Regional Hospital? Should I start looking at houses for you?
Oooh, and they just built a new women's center, so don't have any more babies until you move out here. Each room is supposed to have a hot tub in it. I'm going to have to hurry and have another one before we move... Wait, I'm staying here. Good thing.
Okay, first of all you are in big trouble for not telling me you were out here. Never mind that you have a zillion other people to visit, I'm happy with a hello and an ice cream cone. Serious trouble. Secondly, Candace is next. I had to call Brian to find out she lives in my county - just before we move. Lands! Thirdly, you are hilarious. Honestly. Hilarious.
So what all does Jennifer know about you? That's a cute story. I swear your camera is always broken. I can't believe the highlight of my day is when people update their blogs are when new people make comments. Man I miss my kids!
Brianne I want to see pictures of you, I'm always looking for new hairstyles. Are you pregnant yet?
I do, in fact, know lots of things about Brianne. Like the time that she kissed Nate's best friend Jerome and never told Nate about it.
Oh. Jerome. I think you mean Craig. Oh wait, that was you.
My last comment was meant for Jennifer.
Post a Comment