Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New shoes

These are the new shoes I bought at Kohls last night. I don't wear heals. I mean, I have shoes with a big chunky heal, but they are more like clunkers, not heals. So, this is a first for me. I have never been able to walk in heals before, I always fall. These beauties, I tried on and fell right in love with them. I even did a nice little dance in the store wearing them and I didn't even fall. That is when I knew they were the shoes for me. No, I wasn't alone dancing in the store. I had an audience. Cora and Carolee came to help me. Thanks girls. I am very excited about these shoes, not that I even have nice clothes to wear with them, but it is a start. The best part is: They were originally $50 and I paid $26 for them. My father would be proud.


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cuteness. I would like to go dancing with you in them, myself. But after you are done, please send them my way.

Oh wait. My feet are now size 11's after having 2 kids. I'm not kidding.

Jill Johnson said...

Your father would be proud. your sis too. she is the deal queen. you guys get it from Jim. Those shoes are wayyy cute.

Melissa said...

Super cute! I want a pair!

Andrea Holley said...

Cute! Make sure to post a picture of you wearing them!

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine how tall you are going to be in those shoes. You finally aren't going to look like a college student.

Jill said...

Ahhh...I also have a beautiful pair of brown high heels that I adore. I, too, do not know with what to wear them.

Good job on the half-price deal. Your dad would be proud.