Saturday, August 25, 2007

Medical Moment

Nate came home from work last night with another story:

A girl came into the ER with a bump on her fore-head. Nate opened it up with a needle and popped it. It was a Zit. She will be paying$200-$300 to have that zit popped in the ER.

That is an expensive zit.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Ha ha! That's great!

Anonymous said...

That is a great story. How embarrasing for that girl. What was she expecting, spiders to come out. I shouldn't laugh but that is funny.

Nancy said...

That is the funniest thing Ive heard in a while.

Andrea Holley said...

I'm looking forward to more "Medical Moments" - great regular feature for you blog!

Jill Johnson said...

I love Nate's stories. We could make alot of money on a clinic for the rich and famous that just pops zits. Forget medical school, I have plenty experience.

Jill Johnson said...

No, my carseat only hooks into a base. Dumb I know.

Candace said...

I have a quite a few bumps on my face right now, that would be a lot of money! I'll just leave them alone! Great story!

Anonymous said...

The paper towels are school supplies. Just wait, it won't be to long before you are buying the same things.