Today I am thankful for:
- The rain. Our grass is now green instead of brown. It is not crunchy anymore either.
- The rain again. It washed the noisy cricket away from outside our bedroom window so we can now sleep peacefully at night.
- Kleenex. I have bad allergies and a cold. I have bonded more with my kleenex this summer then I have with my own children. Sad.
- Chap stick. My lips have been very dry and even cracking, due to the allergies and cold again. I always have a chap stick with me. Thanks chap stick, for helping me out.
- My blender. Yes, my blender. It has been used a lot lately. The kids won't eat fruit, so I make a lot of smoothies. I can sneak all sorts of healthy stuff in there and the kids don't even know it. They love it!
3 comments:
Do you always have allergies or just since you moved to Michigan?
I can't believe your kids don't like fruit. Mine eat it like its candy. Jennifer, Brianne has always had allergies but they only show up when it is time to do some work.
Yes, I have always had allergies, but usually only when I am around the farm or as Lani says, "when it is time to do some work". I think she is refering to the many times when I would be outside working and noone understood that I really did have to go blow my nose. My mom would make me blow it in my shirt becuase I was running off getting kleenex all the time. If only they knew....
I haven't had it this bad in years. Must be something in the Michigan air. Humidity maybe?
Post a Comment