So I packed up a picnic and took the kids to the park today all by myself.
It was really nice. We were the only ones there.
And the kids loved it too.
I don't know why I always feel like I have to call friends to go with us, because it was so fun just to be us. The kids play better together when it is just them.
I need to do that more often because I really enjoyed the one-on-one with them.
That's all.
P.S. - I know this blog is seriously lacking pictures and I am working on getting a ton from Nate's trip on here. He only has 3 cd's and a camera full of pictures to go through!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad it's warming up there. I agree that it's fun to do one-on-one with the kids. But plan on going with me to the park when I get back sometimes, too! ;)
Agreed - the park is much easier when you're only keeping track of your two instead of your two plus all the little relationships between the other kids. Good to be with friends. Good to be with family.
I do that a lot with Hailey too. I actually like it when we're alone-- then I don't have to work as hard to be social or break up fights!
Post a Comment