Thursday, May 1, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD

How fun is this!!! Be sure to leave a comment if you want to play... I won a drawing on my friend Bethany's blog, so now it's my turn to "Pay It Forward"! You simply make a comment to this post in the next week and on next Thursday, May 8th I will put your name in a drawing and the three people that I draw out will get something from me! (in the mail if you live far away) Winners will be posted on Friday, May 9th. If you win, be prepared to PAY IT FORWARD! Good luck to everyone.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

OK Brianne.....you realy need to get a life.

Jennifer said...

I was going to hurry and say, "Me! Me!" but then I remembered the last thing I got in the mail from you...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Count me in.

THERIOT FAMILY BLOG said...

I would like a pay it forward gift. -That's right Brianne, tis I, Amy. You may send my gift to 5319 S 560 E unit E Murray, UT 84107. Thank you

Bethany said...

I need your address so I can send your pay it forward gift. You can email it to me at m-bwebster@hotmail.com

Rikki said...

Hey I want to get in on this action.