Sunday, August 12, 2007

Idaho - part 3

While we were in Idaho we went to the Whittaker yearly week at Island Park with almost the whole fam. It was a lot of fun. We did plenty of boating, golfing, eating, playing Settlers, and just hanging out and having a good time. We also went to the Playmill theater in West Yellowstone and watched Footloose one night. It was really fun. We sat on the front row with the kids and they did pretty good considering how close we were to the actors/actresses. What a fun little theater it is. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures there, but here are a couple at the lake. Nate was showing off on the knee-board.






4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute. I like them. Dylan and Cassie, that is.

Casey said...

You guys look so cute. I can't beleive how long it has been since I have seen you guys. What a cute family!

Jill said...

Tell Nate his knee-boarding skills are impressive. hahaha.

Jill Johnson said...

Hey, I was sitting in the mothers room today at church and a lady came in. We got talking and she was visiting from Island Park. Her husband is brothers with a guy in our ward. Their last name is Barney. They run a fishing resort there. I had never heard of Island park before, now I've heard it twice in one day!! Funny. Cute pics of your kids. They are getting so big.