I am starting to get the chills, my head feels like it is going to explode, I can't breath. Okay, I can breath, but not through my nose. It is so stuffed up and runny at the same time. I didn't know that was possible. I have absolutely no energy or motivation to do anything. I want to throw up, but can't quite make myself do that (I don't ever throw up!). I feel like lying in bed all day and doing nothing. However, when you have kids at home, that is not possible. I already crashed on the couch while Dylan was watching his Nick Jr. cartoons. So I guess that is one thing to be thankful for. They really are learning programs too, so I don't feel as guilty.
Nate is gone all day to Detroit for some residency thing, so all the wives are taking the kids to Burger King tonight. I really should stay home, but I figure I can relax easier while the kids are playing on the play land. Besides, I won't have cook!
I am not a good sick person. I complain a lot, if you hadn't noticed. The kids are being very good today, so that is nice. I am thankful for that. I am also really really really thankful for Cassie and her naps. From day one, she has taken good naps. Not just naps, but when she wakes up in the morning or after a nap, she doesn't scream for me to come and get her, but she plays in her crib for a very long time. Usually at least an hour if I let her. She just babbles, sings, plays, says her ABC's, it is really cute to listen to her. Dylan was not like this. He would scream the second his eyes were open and I would have to come get him. But that was fine too. Each child is different, but I am so thankful that she can stay in there a while longer so I can spend time with Dylan, and also get things done.
And one more thing I guess I am thankful for, although I haven't totally explored it yet, is this website! http://www.sugardoodle.net It looks so cool. I have heard about it many times, but never took the time to look at it. I was browsing through it earlier and I can't believe all the stuff there is. There are a ton of ideas about all the different church auxiliaries and different types of activities you can do. We are doing a home preschool with Dylan and 3 other little boys and we are using the curriculum on this website as a guideline. There is so much more on here! You have to check it out.
5 comments:
Sugardoodle rocks. I found it a couple weeks ago. I was doing Stake nursery training and I found awesome ideas on there, not to mention some awesome blogs.
Cool site. Although, I admit the reason I clicked on it to begin with was because it was called Sugardoodle, and well, I love a good cookie.
And as if you waited until you were 12 weeks along to tell me you are pregnant! You are in trouble.
P.S. Hope you are feeling better. Tell Nate to make you some soup.
Ha ha, silly Jennifer!!! No,I am not pregnant!!!! YOu think I would tell you as early as 12 weeks?
Sure, whatever you would like to tell the blog is fine with me.
Post a Comment