Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Twilight



I just finished reading this book and it was really good.

It is different then most books I have read because it is about vampires, but not in a sci-fi way, really. It is easy reading and it will keep you reading into all hours of the night. Okay, maybe not, but just read it.

There is also a 2nd and 3rd book in the series I have yet to read. I am currently #17 on the hold list at the library for the 2nd book (New Moon) and 45th on the list for the 3rd book (Eclipse). Sort of a popular series I guess. I don't know if I can wait that long, I might have to go buy them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. You have to go buy the other books because you will forget the story by then. The second is good but so far the third is even better. I'm half way done the third. I am glad that you liked it. Thanks for embarrassing me on my blog. We were so creative weren't we.

Anonymous said...

I just bought it and I am so excited to read it. I will let you know how it goes.