Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wedding

Finally, pictures from my brothers wedding. It was kind of a cold day, but so fun to be with everyone that I haven't seen for so long. What a cute couple!
















Cousins


An attempt at a family picture. Some day we will succeed at this.


Grandma, sisters, mom..................and Katelyn.

Some good lookin grandparents! (and a fantastic yodeler on the right)


Okay, so you might be wondering why there is a random picture of spiderman. Well, he came to the family dinner. Elvis showed up too...............


You might be wondering why they showed up? Well, if you know my family at all, even to the slightest, then you will understand. We do things differently. Like I mentioned in a previous post, we are not afraid to be ourselves when we are together. In the back of each of our minds, there is a little part of us that is yearning to share a hidden dream. Whether that be following our hero, spiderman, or becoming a legend as Elvis did, we understand and support each other and allow each other to get closer to that dream. It is always an eventful time. Spiderman even appeared at my wedding luncheon 5 years ago, however this time around his suit had somehow shrunk a little, but his leaping improved because he didn't hit his head on the exit sign again.

Pictures missing include one of my own father doing his famous dance, or whatever you want to call it, and also him doing a round of his animal noises. That is always the funniest thing to listen too, but even funnier, is to hear the new animals he invents and watching him struggle to get through his routine. And people sometimes wonder where I get some of my "qualities" from.

Here is Nate singing and playing his guitar. I am glad I could add some normalcy to the family.



Cousins, younger siblings, nieces and nephews etc. singing a song. And yes, that is Dylan dancing in the front.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Izetta yodels?! No way. I need to hear this.

Jill Johnson said...

It is good to see Aubree in a pink dress. She looks so cute

Anonymous said...

Good times! I love our family, and it's true we are all crazy and do let each other get closer to our dreams.

Jennifer said...

Cute. Cassie is a funny little mix of both you and Nate. I need her.

And I was just about to comment on how skinny Tania is, and then I read that she is pregnant. How is she allowed to be pregnant and skinny?

Did Chad marry an Albertian?

Jennifer said...

And cute Nate.

What song did he sing?