Thursday, September 27, 2007

UN-thankful Thursday

Today I am going to do things differently. I am very thankful for many many many wonderful things. I feel I have been truly blessed with a wonderful family and so many endless blessings.

But today there are a few things I am not thankful for, or should I say "UN-thankful" for.


  1. Cancer. It is everywhere. It strikes my family yet again, and it doesn't seem right.

  2. The time zones. Okay, I really don't mind the time zones, however I am "UN-thankful" for those members of my family who forget we live in a different time zone then they do. Meaning, when the phone rings in the middle of the night and I am sound asleep and have to wake up to a happy, cheerful little voice on the other end of the phone that doesn't realize we are in bed already. That's all.

  3. Batteries. I should be thankful for these little suckers, but I am not, in a way. I think I spend more money on batteries then I do on diapers. I also feel like I change more batteries then I do diapers. It shouldn't be this way.

  4. Cleaning the bathroom. This is my least favorite chore. LEAST favorite. Cleaning the shower especially. That is why it is always the last thing to be cleaned.

  5. People who read my blog secretly and don't leave comments. I know you are out there.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fine. I'll quit calling you in the middle of the night. Sorry. I didn't know it was such a big deal.

Jill said...

Hahahahahaha! You are hilarious. I'll clean your bathrooms if you'll do my laundry.

Anonymous said...

Just because you said that I will keep calling late besides then I have your full attention. Don't go to bed so early.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Here I am, Brianne. I am one of those people who read your blog secretly & don't leave comments. But now, here I am. Leaving a comment. Fine, I admit it. I'm a blog stalker. I would never even have known your blog existed, had Jennifer not sucked me into the blog world with her clever blog chatter. What can I do? That's all.

Andrea Holley said...

Cleaning the bathroom is definitely my least favorite chore too - especially the toilet.

Anonymous said...

okay, I admit, I ready your blog alot!!

Jill Johnson said...

Aaron reads your blog everyday, and I have yet to see him comment on anybody's blog. He is a closet blogger.

Just Rhonda said...

oh MAN this is a good list. :)