Thursday, August 7, 2008

David Archuleta

I know, some of you probably do not like David Archuleta (runner-up for American Idol), and I used to feel the same way, but his voice has really grown on me and I really really really like listening to him sing.

So when I found this link on a friend's blog, I was very excited. 'Be Still My Soul' is one of my very favorite hymns and with David Archuleta singing it, I keep going back to listen to it.

Just click on this link and enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ZimguGSrA&feature=related

(I also think it is funny that someone recorded this and put it on here)

1 comment:

Kina and Nathan said...

Wow! That is one of my most favorite church hymns and he did and amazing job singing it! I hope that he puts out a cd which church music! What a perfect sunday cd that would be!

How are you doing?!