Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Will this ever end......?
As we sit down to read scriptures every night:
Dylan: "I want to sit by mommy and daddy."
Cassie: "No, I want to sit by mommy and daddy."
Dylan: "No, I want to sit by mommy and daddy."
Cassie: "No, I want to sit by mommy and daddy."
Repeat above section about 10 times.
As we kneel to pray before we go to bed:
Dylan: "I want to sit by mommy and daddy."
Cassie: "No, I want to sit by mommy and daddy."
Dylan: "No, I want to sit by mommy and daddy."
Cassie: "No, I want to sit by mommy and daddy."
Repeat above section about 10 times.
As we sit at the table to say the blessing:
Cassie: "It's my turn to say prayers."
Dylan: "No, it's my turn to say prayer."
Cassie: "NO, IT'S MYYYYYYY TURN."
Dylan: "NOOOO, IT'S MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TURN."
Repeat above section about 10 times.
When we are driving down the road in the van:
(substitute the word 'tree' for any of the following: house, church, train, field, park, grass, airplane, dog, etc.)
Cassie: "That's my tree."
Dylan: "No, that's my tree."
Cassie: "NO, THAT'S MYYYYYY TREEE."
Dylan: "NO, THAT'S MYYYYYYYYY TREEEEEEEEE."
Repeat above section about 10 times.
I really could go on and on and on and on, but I won't. I think you get my point.
But seriously, kids. This has got to end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's terrific.
Post a Comment