Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pictures of Claire

Here are a few random pictures of the baby. My mom has better pictures of us at the hospital so I will try to get her pictures on here soon.


She didn't cry until they bathed her. And when I heard that cry........ ouch. My ears hurt. She has the LOUDEST cry I have ever heard from a baby!!














My mom is here until Thursday and I am so thankful that she could come. She has been a lifesaver and the kids love having her here. Claire has been pretty good, minus last night and today. Hopefully she can keep being a good baby.

Oh yeah, her middle name is Jean, after my Grandma. My grandma is the kindest and sweetest lady to everyone around her and would give the shirt off her back to anyone. We hope Claire can look to her as an example.

12 comments:

Jill said...

She's beautiful! And you better know I mean it. I can't lie when it comes to babies. I get upset when people do. Enjoy having your mom there! And congratulations again.

Melissa said...

Congratulations!

I love all that dark hair-- what a cutie... A BIG girl! (I was 9 lb 9oz!) We love the name Claire too. We thought about it for Hailey.

Hooray for beautiful new babies!!!!{HUGS}

staci baker said...

ADORABLE! I'm trying to figure out who she looks like. She is beautiful! I love the hair. Get some rest while your mom is there. Hopefully she continues to be a good baby!

Candace said...

She is almost as cute as Morgan, just kidding! She is way cute. It's crazy at how she looks so different than the other two because of her hair. Congrats and I hope that you find three kids to be easier than I have. Good luck, love ya tons sis!

Anonymous said...

Way to cute!

Enjoy mom while she is there. Take naps in the middle of the day and let her help at night. I can't wait to see her. When are you going to bless her? I have a gift I will try to get it in the mail right away.

Love and miss you but congrats!

Maren said...

Yaaayyy!

Good job Brianne, she's a beauty, eh.

The Cobells said...

She is so cute! I love the hair. I am so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. Congrats she is so cute! Take care and I can't wait to see more pictures. Let me know what it is like with
3. I am glad you both are doing great.

Anonymous said...

Brianne and Nate,

Claire is so pretty! I love her skin and her hair; oh my goodness she could be a Lord's baby :) Cassie and Dillon are so big. Cassie especially has changed they look so cute :) Katelyn asked this morning where Cassie and Dillon lived and she just can't understand why they are in Michigan hmmm. But we have fun clothes for Cassie and Claire :) Yea for cousins. We love you guys

TGriggs said...

I love the dark hair and I can't believe how much Cassie has grown up!!! Looks like you have alot of sweethearts on your hands! Congrats. We love little girls!

THERIOT FAMILY BLOG said...

congratulations! That's awesome. I'm glad you're both doing well.

Mo said...

I think she looks more like Dylan. True? So did you forget how to be a newborn mom? I was totally shocked that I could've forgotten so much in two short years! But I'm sure now that you're on number three you have it down pat! Good luck! Sending slumbering vibes to Claire!