Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FHE presents

Every Monday for FHE we get the privilege of ending the night with lots of little presents to open. Dylan spends the majority of day looking around the house for various items and wrapping them. He loves this.



Last night, I ended the night with some dental floss, toothpaste, a foot brush/scrubber, some binkis for the baby, a note pad and some cough medicine.

I know, you are all jealous of my gifts.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I am jealous of your presents, and I am more jealous that you only have such a short time left of your pregnancy. I still can't figure out where your baby is. You are TINY! I am HUGE! HUGE is an understatement actually.

Jennifer said...

Oh. I wonder where he got that from.

Jennifer said...

P.S. I read that like 5 times before I finally figured out you said binkis and not "bikinis" for the baby. I was just trying to figure out why you bought your baby not one bikini, but multiple ones. Oh.

Mo said...

Kinda sounds like gifts we used to give each other. I swear I got a can of baked beans for my birthday once.