Friday, August 29, 2008

She's here!!!

Baby Claire was born Wednesday, August 27th at 4:18 pm.

She weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 1 oz and was 21.5 inches long.

She is really cute with a ton of really dark hair.

We are both home from the hospital doing great.

Pictures will be coming soon!

7 comments:

Mo said...

YAY!!! I want to see pictures! I can't imagine one of your babies with dark hair!

Jill said...

Fantastic! I was just wondering a few hours ago if I was brave enough to call you. Good to hear she's here. Congratulations! Can't wait for the pictures.

Andrea Holley said...

Congratulations! I've been thinking about you all week hoping that you had her. I can't wait to see pictures.

Jessica said...

Congrats Brianne! That's so great and I LOVE that name! I would have used it too, but Robert has a bad association with the name. Wow, big girl too! Hope mommy and baby get lots of rest and enjoy her, you know how fast the time goes.

staci baker said...

YEA!!! Congrats! She was born on a good day! She's going to be a really cool person because only really cool people are born on that day! Ha-ha! I figured you'd had her because your mom said you were in the hospital at playgroup and that you'd already had the epidural (sorry about all the pokes). I haven't wanted to call you because I want you to get rest. I know your mom is taking good care of you, so I'll come visit and bring a meal later in the week after she leaves. Congrats again! I can't wait to see pictures!

Rebekah said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. Sorry I can't be there to hold her and spoil her like I did her sister. I have had some good news myself regarding children. I wil have to send you an email.

crush said...

YEA!!!!!So glad she's here and you're ok. Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe her dark hair! Her profile looks like Dylan's, I think.