Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Favorite things at the park...


Here is Cassie:


Her favorite thing to do at the park is this:


Here is Dylan:


His favorite thing to do at the park is this:


And this:


(plus or minus his flying shovel and bucket)

And since my family doesn't get to see me pregnant and has requested a picture, here you go:

(I tried to get the picture as small as I could get it because it wasn't a great one. hehe)

34-35 weeks pregnant. And I must say, I feel like I have grown a ton since. I will try to post an updated one before the big day.

7 comments:

crush said...

How come some people get to look so cute while they're pregnant and others (myself included) look like whales?

Mo said...

Dylan reminds me so much of Nate. And you remind me so much of how miserable pregnancy is. I will pray for an early delivery. What were you thinking with a September baby? Bad timing!

TGriggs said...

That last picture made me slightly angry because you are still a pic with a little belly!!! You tall girls have all the luck!!

Jennifer said...

#1: Ummm as if that is your park! The slides are like 100 feet in the air!

#2: Look at your cute little belly. As if you are 8 1/2 months pregnant. I look like you after I eat an oreo.

Karen said...

Your little time ticker says 15 days! I'd never believe it from the picture!

Candace said...

You look way too cute for being due soon. I feel like a huge cow, #3 is going to be harder to lose, or at least it is for me. Good luck, but you look really good.

Kina and Nathan said...

You look so great!!!