After some time in Canada, we met our husbands down at the cabin for some more fun. This year, we put up a vollebyall net and had some pretty competitive games. The guys also built a zip line over the lake and that was probably the biggest hit of the week. It took a while to get it just right, but I think it will help create lots of memories for many summers to come. It was funny watching Nate and Jason test it out and slowly make their way down. They didn't even have to drop, it took them right to the surface of the lake.


The picture above is one of my favorite. Dave's brother Matt was there, and he got a video of Nate falling off the back of the boat while Dave was wake-boarding. We watched it over and over and had a good laugh. I guess he could have been hurt pretty bad. But since he wasn't, we can laugh. I didn't get any pictures of boating, probably because I only went out once. I just wasn't feeling it this year. I was a pretty boring person to be around this summer, pretty much just sat there or plopped myself on the couch. I did enjoy the food though, it's always one of the highlights when we are all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment