Hmm, what can I say about Claire. I keep a journal of all the silly little things she says and does everyday. She is such a cute little sweetheart and looks so kind and innocent. And sometimes she is those things, but everyday she is learning how to be more kind to others. Especially in nursery and preschool. She's been kicked out of nursery at least twice in the last little while and is on the verge of not having a preschool to go to anymore. We can't do play groups or be around other kids that are smaller than her for fear of her attacking them. Sad. But that's how our precious little Claire-bear rolls. Lots of energy that needs an outlet. Hmm, wonder where she got that from? I just wish I had the energy I once had. I often tell Nate that I think I used up all my energy when I was a kid because I sure can't seem to find it anymore.
We sure love having her in our family though. She keeps us laughing and on our feet at all times. I really think it's a blessing that we waited until she will be 3 1/2 before this baby comes. I don't know how I would have done it any sooner. She loves babies so much and I'm a little worried about that, but it will be fun to see her with him. We love you Claire!
No comments:
Post a Comment