Cassie started Kindergarten. She is in love with it. Except the bus ride. I have to pick her up from school because she can't handle the45 minute ride. We are only 2-2.5 miles from the school, but she is the last one off. But I don't mind.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
First days of school
Dylan started 2nd grade this year. This is the 3rd school he's been to in 3 years. Hopefully they won't switch things up again.

Cassie started Kindergarten. She is in love with it. Except the bus ride. I have to pick her up from school because she can't handle the45 minute ride. We are only 2-2.5 miles from the school, but she is the last one off. But I don't mind.
Cassie started Kindergarten. She is in love with it. Except the bus ride. I have to pick her up from school because she can't handle the45 minute ride. We are only 2-2.5 miles from the school, but she is the last one off. But I don't mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment