First of all, Prison Break. Enough said. But we are finished the series and I miss it. A lot. Go and watch it if you haven't already.
Second of all, moving into a new house and keeping the computer far away, downstairs.
And my biggest excuse, I was really sick and feeling awful all summer. And now I am just really tired and have no energy or motivation to do anything productive. It may be the result of another child growing inside of me. I'm due the end of February and it's a boy!! We are more than excited to even the numbers out. And there is no exaggeration in that.
So anyway, we had a pretty good summer. We moved into our house July 9th and the next day the kids and I headed to Canada. We had that trip planned for a long time and there was no way the kids were going to let that change. They looooooove going to grandpa and grandma's farm. Dylan disappears almost the whole time with his cousins as they "help" grandpa and uncle Chad do chores. He learned to drive the 4-wheelers by himself and was proud of that. Cassie joined in with the chores a few times and she loved every minute that they would let her help out. We love spending time with all the family up there and going to get ice-cream too.


1 comment:
Congratulations on the new little one. Bless your tired heart. :) (You'd never guess who my brother is, would you?) I hope your house is loving you and letting you rest - and your kids too.
Post a Comment