Thursday, October 20, 2011

Family pictures




























Thanks to the lovely Kristen Wilkerson for lasting through this shoot.

4 comments:

Nikki Nichole said...

Love the family pictures, you have such a cute family:)

Trisha said...

Brianne could your family be any cuter? Holy cow, everyone is growing up. Amazing how that happens so quickly. I love the colors that you picked to wear for the photos as well. I may just have to steal your idea for our pictures. Another boy, I think I forgot to ask you what you were having. Awesome! I am jealous of the mountains, the house, I am jealous of it all, what can I say? Beautiful family Brianne.

Candace said...

I love all of them. They are really cute, aren't you just glad that it is all done? They do look really good though. Love everyones outfits.

Lisa Worsey, Preferred Stylist said...

Your family is just so dang cute! Wish you guys lived closer :( Looks like you're having fun along your journey though!