While we were in Canada we went to Waterton one day. I love this place. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been and it is so close to home. I worked there in the summers between college and had so much fun every night after work.
Anyway, the guys all went golfing while us girls, along with all the kids, rented these bikes for an hour and had a blast riding them around town.
Tanya and Candace with their kids.
They had a hard time making it up the hill to the Falls.
Still struggling. Candace finally decided to push. It was funny. I guess they had an excuse of BOTH being pregnant!
I love all the wildlife in Waterton. The deer never seem to be afraid for some reason. We even saw bears at the golf course, but I didn't get my camera out in time.
Hanging out at the lake, waiting for the men to bring us some food! The kids loved throwing rocks in the crystal clear water. They even stripped down to their underwear to swim in the freezing cold water. I didn't think it was appropriate to post those pictures though.
3 comments:
So cute! Cassie is going to have a lot of friends jealous of her curls. I mean, I am.
And Waterton? Oh man! When you all took us up there I was in awe the entire time. It is gorgeous. Thanks for posting pictures. Now I can validate my obsession with the place to Dave. Not that he ever knew about my obsession with Waterton or doubted it if he had. I guess I'm the one who needs the help.
p.s. loved the picture of you on Lani and Casey's blog. Good bale jumping artistry! :)
So fun. I can't wait to go to Canada and see everthing we have heard about. I love the pic of Dillon and Cassie at the lake.
Those bikes are harder then they look I remember being so excited to get on them and then being so tired and excited to return them cause you were so tired of pedalling them.
Post a Comment