Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"Hat"

Cassie is obsessed with hats. It started when I was organizing Dylan's clothes and she found a Utah State baseball cap (thanks to one Jennifer B.). She immediately put it on and wore it around 24/7. I wish I had a picture of her in it because she looked so cute, in such a big cap. I then found this cute pink "touque", that my grandma made her. This stays on her head easier so she won't get frustrated, and it is more girly. If, at any given time, she can't find her hat, she runs around the house yelling "Hat!, Hat!, Hat!". It is very funny. Not so funny when this happens in the middle of the night. Yes, if she wakes up in the night and her hat has fallen off, she gets angry and yells, "Hat!" until I come and place it back on her head.




This phase is slowly fading, where she will forget about the hat, but if she ever sees any type of hat sitting around, she has to have it on her head.

*The nice thing about this, is that I don't have to do her hair as much!

5 comments:

Kina and Nathan said...

you have been tagged. see my blog!

Kina and Nathan said...

By the way, that's the cutest thing ever! Hats on little kids are just the greatest! The only downside is that we can't see her awesome red hair!! :)

Jennifer said...

Ha.

I love the picture of her sleeping. Funny little Cassie.

Jennifer B., meaning me? I don't remember giving Dylan a hat. Are you sure?

Tina Folsom said...

I accidentally left my comment on your Thankful Thursday post so you can read it there.

Jill said...

Girl's gotta have a hat. Go Cassie!