Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done a thankful Thursday in a while, so here goes.


Here are a few products that I have started using in the past year (that I am very thankful for) and they make my life move a little smoother:

  1. My double jogger/bike trailer. This has been part of our family since my
    last birthday and has been very welcome here all spring, summer, and still, fall. This is so nice and convenient to put the kids in and go for a walk, run, or on a bike ride. They used to cry (fight) a lot at first, but they are pretty used to it now. The down side... I have had no excuses for not running this year, which has helped me to get out the door and to get moving!



  2. Root booster. All of my life, no one ever told me about this. I have suffered for a very long time with lifeless, flat hair. Until a few months ago. My hairdresser introduced me to this wonderful product that will remain a part of my everyday life now. Root booster, by Catwalk. Amazing. Wonderful. Perfect. I love it.


  3. Mr. Clean's Magic Erase Marker. It really is magic. I have seen these out there for a while, but until I actually used one at a friends house, I didn't believe in magic. Now I do. It has done miracles in our home. The white kitchen sink, the shower, the fridge, the floor the doors, the walls, etc. Everything looks better now because of this little miracle worker. So easy and convenient. Try it.

  4. And last, but not least. I am now a better cook because of my kitchen digital thermometer. This has helped mostly in the chicken department. I have never known exactly how long to cook chicken, so I would usually cook it long. Too long. When I received this wonderful gift in my stocking last Christmas, from a very handsome Santa, I didn't realize from then on out that my cooking time would be cut in almost half. Yes, that is right, half. I used to cook my chicken way too long. We are now fully reaping the benefits from this and enjoying juicy, tender, yummy chicken.

Um, the tornado warning siren just went off in town. Gotta go.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Whatever! I lived with you for 3 whole years and you never saw me using that Root Boost?? I told you it was a miracle worker, and you never believed me!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Mom and I have been using it forever too! What are your kids going to be for Halloween?

Jill Johnson said...

I agree with the trailer. I LOVE mine. What are you talking about, you always have nice hair with a lot of volume. I heard there were alot of tornado warnings there. Be careful.

Tina Folsom said...

I love the magic eraser too. I can't believe how well it works. Fill us in on the tornado warning. Does that happen a lot?

Jill said...

Ahhhh, the magic eraser. Love it. Nothing else cleans the grout in the tile like Mr. Clean.

Natalie said...

Maybe you've heard, but there's a rumor that those magic erasers can cause chemical burns. Apparently that is not true, but they can cause skin irritations, so just watch your kids around them. http://kerflop.com/2006/11/02/chemical-burn/