Monday, October 29, 2007

Super Saturday

Here are the things I made at Super Saturday a couple of weeks ago:

  • An FHE chart, without finished tags. Although they are finished now, just no picture.
  • A cute apron.
  • An "Eye Spy" bag that is supposed to keep the kids occupied during sacrament meeting, which worked for about 2 minutes yesterday.
  • An ice-melt bucket and scoop. I was actually in charge of this project. Pretty cute eh? (In case you are wondering what ice-melt is, it is the stuff you sprinkle on your side walk in the winter to melt the ice)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute! Go make some for me.

My ward isn't in to things like that. We never do any activities or have parties or anything. Sad.

Melissa said...

Look at you, all Domestic! :)

Cute stuff! I really want one of those FHE boards. And I love the ice melt idea! Our Super Saturday is coming up.