Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
  • My kids. I love them so much and I am really enjoying the stages they are at right now. I love babies and all, but I sure do love when they become a little more independent and can communicate a little.
  • Being able to stay at home with my kids everyday. I know that everyone can't do this, but I am so thankful that I can. Sure, times can get tough and days can be looong and repetitive, but this is what I am supposed to be doing. And I enjoy it...most of the time.
  • Our little home. We bought it without even looking inside it. We have done what we can to make it our home, and we love spending as much time as we can together in it. (Now if we could just get our basement finished...)
  • My husband. He has worked very hard through all of his schooling and sacrificed so much for our little family. We have a lot of fun together and I feel so blessed in my marriage with him.
  • My friends and ward members here in Michigan. Great support team. Don't know what I would do without them. They are my family here.
  • And of course, my real family that are scattered everywhere right now. Someday we will live closer and that will be nice. I miss them. I also really miss my Grandparents, aunts and uncles, and ALL my cousins, on each side of the family. We have so much fun when we are all together. They are pretty much the only people that I can REALLY be my true self around, and get away with it. I love them all so much and I wish I could be more involved in each of their lives.

Okay, so now you have seen the softer side of me. I tend to hide it, but it is always there.

1 comment:

Tina Folsom said...

Cute hat! I lost my hat the Grandma made me and it was my favorite one so I'm trying to make another one to replace it. I love your super Saturday projects. It looks like you had a good day there.