How long did you date? 6 months? (we were really good friends for a couple of years)
How long were you engaged? 4 weeks. I know, we pulled a quick one.
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? We used to eat the same, but now he eats more.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who's family sees you more? When we lived in Utah we definatley saw his family more, but now that we live far away we see my family more.
Who sings better? He has a better voice, but I can pick out all the notes (carry a tune?) better then he can.
Who is smarter? I think he is more book smart while I have more common sense. He may not agree to this, but it is true!
Who does the laundry? All me!
Who does the dishes? Again, all me.
Who pays the bills? He keeps track of our online bill pay while I tend to the budget and spending.
Who mows the lawn? He does, only because our lawn mower is a piece of garbage and he knows how to get it started the "special" way when it keeps quitting.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? He drives when we are around town and I drive when we are going long distances. This way he can get some studying in. (And besides, I would way rather drive then tend the kids!)
Who is more stubborn? Both of us are bad. He will say I am more stubborn though.
Who kissed who first? Hehehe, I kissed him first. He was recovering from a concussion from a ski accident, so I guess I took advantage of the situation. I thought it was a mutual kiss, but later found out I was wrong! (It was on Valentine's day too...so romantic)
Who asked who out? He did.
Who proposed? He did...only after he asked me if I thought it was a good idea.
Who is more sensitive? Um, I think we both are in different ways. He would probably say me.
Who has more friends? I do, only because I need them more then he does.
Who has more siblings? He has 8 kids in his family while I have 6.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think we share them equally...each have a leg in.
Now that the blogging world knows a little more about us...
Who wears the pants in the family? I think we share them equally...each have a leg in.
Now that the blogging world knows a little more about us...
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY NATE!!!
4 comments:
Oh, Tender.
5 1/2 years WOW how time goes by so fast. Happy Valentine's Day.
Funny that we did the same thing.
You kissed HIM first? I am going to need more details from Nate's side. I remember the story from you all too well.
Nice.
Post a Comment