Thursday, February 28, 2008

September 1st

is the big day. So probably the end of August.

No, I will not be enjoying the hot summer like the rest of you, instead I will be hiding out in the basement trying to keep cool. But this is when we wanted it. Not sure why, since it falls right during interview time for Nate, but I really really really wanted to enjoy the summer with just 2 kids, not 3.

But seriously, is there ever a perfect time to have a baby? Nope...not for us anyway.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

It will be a wonderful summer for you! ESPECIALLY with the wonderful thing called Humidity! I had Joseph on August 24th and let me tell you I stayed inside a lot that summer.

Anonymous said...

Well maybe you will just have to come and visit nice cool Canada for a litle bit of the hot summer. Congrats again.

Jillene said...

oh my gosh, I didn't know you were pregnant. That is awesome congrats.

Chelsea said...

Congrats! You are carrying on the tradition of every resident in the Saginaw ward having a baby while there. Now, if you can just get Carolee to hop on board... My advice is to invest in a maternity swimsuit and take advantage of the wading pool at the library.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I was prego through the summer with my first 2.... I survived even in the south. I think traveling to Canada would be a great idea. Go Canada!
ps my website is
www.babyhomepages.net/haley

Jessica said...

Congrats Brianne! I didn't know you were having a baby! So cool!