Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today I am thankful for...

  1. The sunshine! It is still cold outside, but at least the sun is shining!

  2. For my kids health. They have not been sick once this winter. It has been a blessing.

  3. No more night shifts (for a while)! Nate choose to do a month of night shifts so that he wouldn't have so many random night shifts through out the year. February was the lucky month for us and since he is taking a week of vacation starting tomorrow, he is all finished his nights! It has been really hard to keep the kids quiet every day so that Nate can sleep and I know we are all very happy to have this month behind us. YAHOO!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay Nay! Good worker!

I can't believe your kids haven't been sick at all! When are my kids NOT sick??

Jill said...

Hooray!

Tanya said...

I understand about the night shifts. Brian is on a rotation where he is working 80+ hours a week. It's kinda hard on our family. Especially with me teaching all of my piano lessons.

Chelsea said...

Today I am thankful for... no more residency! I promise it gets better, lots better!

Chelsea said...

Today I am thankful no more residency! I promise it gets better, lots better!

Jill Johnson said...

I think Nate has more vacation than anyone. He is always taking vacation. I am sure it just seems like that to me because I am not there.