a glimpse into our world
Nice.
Those are funny!!! Congratulations!!!
I KNEW IT!!!!!Congratulations! We need details, please. Due date, etc.
Congratulations!
Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. HOORAY! May I say I am a bit jealous? But sooooo happy for you!
Hey, so are you like already 5 or 6months along, like you were last time you decided to tell everyone you were pregnant? ;o)That is totally awesome! So happy for you guys!
Yeah! Congrats! That was very clever. I'm with crush, you're probably more than half way through.
Yay! Congratulations. I'm falling behind :) So happy for you.
That is awesome. I am so happy for you. Make sure you fill me in on when.
I forgot you were pregnant. Lani told me but said I couldn't tell, and I forgot. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Nice.
Those are funny!!! Congratulations!!!
I KNEW IT!!!!!
Congratulations! We need details, please. Due date, etc.
Congratulations!
Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. HOORAY! May I say I am a bit jealous? But sooooo happy for you!
Hey, so are you like already 5 or 6months along, like you were last time you decided to tell everyone you were pregnant? ;o)
That is totally awesome! So happy for you guys!
Yeah! Congrats! That was very clever. I'm with crush, you're probably more than half way through.
Yay! Congratulations. I'm falling behind :) So happy for you.
That is awesome. I am so happy for you. Make sure you fill me in on when.
I forgot you were pregnant. Lani told me but said I couldn't tell, and I forgot. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment