We saw Wicked here in Boston a few months ago and it was awesome! I think they do a great job of tying in the whole Wizard of Oz story. So fun! I'm glad you got to see it.
Yea yea whatever. I thought you guys couldn't get on your plane? Lani said the weather was too bad so you lost out on your tickets!? You must have made it. I am jealous!
I am so jealous! I totally want to see Wicked! I love the music and so do my kids. They can sing all the words to "Popular." I hope to see it this year when it comes to SLC. Sorry you had a migraine. Those totally stink! But, I'm glad you found some relief by pressurizing your temples....
4 comments:
We saw Wicked here in Boston a few months ago and it was awesome! I think they do a great job of tying in the whole Wizard of Oz story. So fun! I'm glad you got to see it.
Yaaaaay! I knew you would love it. I knew it.
Yea yea whatever. I thought you guys couldn't get on your plane? Lani said the weather was too bad so you lost out on your tickets!? You must have made it. I am jealous!
I am so jealous! I totally want to see Wicked! I love the music and so do my kids. They can sing all the words to "Popular." I hope to see it this year when it comes to SLC. Sorry you had a migraine. Those totally stink! But, I'm glad you found some relief by pressurizing your temples....
Post a Comment