Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby blanket

I made this baby blanket last week for a friend that just had a baby:


I thought it turned out pretty cute considering I have never made a rag quilt before. I have been given a couple for each of my babies and love them. I was sure glad to get this finished though, especially after all the cutting at the end. I need sharper scissors!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW looks great! I just made a one for my first time as well for my niece for her baptism. I am still hoping to get feeling back in my thumb from snipping. But I love how they turn out. Next I am going to make a large one for my self as a TV blanket. It looks awesome

Jennifer said...

Cute! You should make one for my baby. Thanks.

Oh. Remember that time that I made one for Dylan and never finished it and ended up keeping it for myself? Ha.

Jennifer said...

Is it banned for the trashiness? Or is there more?

It definitely is trashy... but I just can't help myself! Help! I am addicted!

Tina Folsom said...

The quilt looks great. I'm getting Christie started on one because she is showing in interest in sewing. We're excited for the arrival of your new little one.